How it works
Take advantage of the opportunity to introduce your company by publishing a high-quality profile.
1. Online registration
Complete contact details for the person attending the event.
Select your local support office.
Your company profile
- Should be completed in English, be clear and relevant to the event.
- Will be reviewed before it is approved and published.
- Explain the product you are offering/looking for.
- Specify the type of partner you are looking for.
Your profile will not be approved unless you have filled in the Marketplace. Your co-operation profile is your business card so ensure you write a high-quality and meaningful profile.
- Plan your attendance and choose the sessions for your meetings. See available sessions in the Agenda.
- Ensure that you do not book meetings outside the matchmaking event during these sessions.
2. Promotion of published profiles
- Approved co-operation profiles will be published online.
- All published profiles will be promoted extensively by the organisers of this event.
- High-quality profiles are visited between 50 and 150 times BEFORE the event and will still be viewed AFTER.
3. Meeting Selection
Booking one-to-one meetings
- Filter co-operation profiles and find the ones aligned with your goals.
- Request meetings with the companies that interest you.
- Accept or reject the meetings you are sent.
- When accepting a meeting request you are agreeing to participate in the matchmaking event and your potential business partner will travel to the event in order to meet with you. Please respect the organisers and your potential future business partners by being on time for your meetings. If unforeseen circumstances occur and you are not able to attend, cancel your meetings through the platform and inform us ASAP
- You will receive your draft agenda, including times and table numbers, on Monday 2 March 2020.
4. At the event
- Check the latest version of your meeting schedule through the platform.
- Be at the matchmaking area 5 minutes before your meeting.
- RESPECT other participants' time, they are your potential future business partner! and show up to all your meetings.
- If unforeseen circumstances occur and you will not be attending, please cancel your meetings through the platform. This way, other participants will get a notification.
Our team will be available to help during the matchmaking event.